INFL

Monday, April 23, 2012

High Maintenance Dog Breeds


High Maintenance Dog Breeds?

Our friends over at Trupanion Pet Insurance blogged about this topic today:  High Maintenance Dog Breeds.   Evidently, the original story was done by Yahoo Shine and can be found here, including pictures.   Sadly, I can’t tell who was responsible for creating this list and their criteria is simply listed as high energy dogs with increased grooming needs and probably a short attention span.

So, here’s their list (in alphabetical, not “maintenance” order):
  1. Australian Shepherd
  2. King Charles Cavalier Spaniel
  3. Border Collie
  4. Brussels Griffon
  5. Cocker Spaniel
  6. German Shorthaired Pointer
  7. Jack Russell Terrier
  8. Poodle
  9. Labrador
  10. Yorkshire Terrier
What do you think? Did they get the list right?

2 comments:

  1. Good day to you my friend. I needed to give you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been studying your blog for a month or so and have picked up quite a lot of good info as well as enjoyed the way in which you've setup your blog. I am attempting to setup my own blog but I feel it is too general. I want to focus more on specific topics. Being all things to all folks isn't all that it’s cracked up to be. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam...
      thanks dear...
      email me if you need my help.
      visitalihaider@gmail.com

      Delete